Welcome to my blog! Thoughts, updates, and photos from my 2 years in Peace Corps Guinea.

Monday, July 4, 2011

T minus 3 days

Well, departure is swiftly approaching. I think I've bought all the things I need to buy, I've even mostly packed my things, now I just need to make some last checklists, Skype with people to say goodbye, and gather my gumption.

I'm really excited! I can't believe this is going to happen!

Happy 4th of July, everyone. Serve your fellow Americans in some capacity this year!

2 comments:

  1. gather your gumption? i feel like that is such a mary phrase :)

    love you!! you will be wonderful. and it will be awesome. cant wait to hear all about it xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. um...yeah i feel like i should have some big sister advice. hmmm, well don't try and learn everything at once. i know that sounds strange but even for a braniac like yourself it is going to take time to adjust and learn about the new culture you will be living in. do everything you possibly can and gather all the experiences you can cause this is the time of your life. and most of all have fun cause life is no good if its not a little fun:)

    ReplyDelete